Thursday, September 09, 2004

A Tribute to Our 10th!

Remember I was telling you that on August 27th, we celebrated our 10th wedding anniversary? Well, here is a little glimpse of that day:



Jim looks so young! He has had a goatee now, forever, so when I look at this it makes me giggle! We didn't end up going ANYWHERE or doing ANYTHING to celebrate. It's bad, I know, but we are saving up for our next Disneyland Trip! 2005 is Disneyland's 50th Anniversary you know!!! Can't wait for the new Space Mountain. I'm seriously jonesing for a trip.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:01 PM

    hey happy anniversary! 10th is BIG. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous4:17 PM

    Awww, you guys look so beautiful together. Happy 10th Anniversary! And Disney sounds like a great destination.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous1:59 PM

    BTW, last post was from me...dingbat.

    ReplyDelete