Tuesday, August 31, 2004

Lou-tude and Magapuke
I totally forgot to tell you about what has been going on with the dogs. My husband, a.k.a. dumbass, decided to go on a "treat" spree. He brought home every flippin' thing you can think of. Dog bones filled with peanut butter, these nasty knee-bone jobs that reek, and pig ears. GROSS. I never feed the hounds this kind of sludge. You may be thinking: "What a sweet, sweet man to do that!" NO. No. Get over that. In less than 24 hours, Louie has growled at me twice when I tried to move his peanut butter bone out the way, (when stepped on, these bones draw blood) and Maggie has puked and crapped EVERYWHERE. In her crate, outside, on the carpet, on herself. She likes to roll on it too. Ironically, Louie has not tried to hump her. (He is usually *incessantly* doing that.) When I came home last night from a nice visit to the gym that ended in a 15 minute sprawl in the hot tub, Maggie of course wanted to greet mama. No bath had been given yet. BLECK.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Poor puppies. I hope they're all better now. Ah, leave it to the men.

Dingbat

Amy said...

Yikes! When we had a dog, those puppy ice creams were all the rage...raging diarrhea. Yuck. And I've known a few dogs who get sick on those pig ears.

Kevin Jackson said...

Well, this is interesting. I did a blog search for starbucks barista espresso machine and found your site. When I get some time I'll come back and find out where starbucks barista espresso machine appears and how it relates - if it even does. Take care - nice work.

Tom Naka said...

Cool blog you have going here, I will check in often! I have a similar site about aetna florida health insurance
. It pretty much covers aetna florida health insurance
related stuff.

Anonymous said...

Hey, you have a great blog here!

I have a coat dog gucci site. It pretty much covers ##Custom Dog Coats## related stuff.

Tired of those knit sweaters, the ones that stretch out and have legs that your dog hates? Us too! So we came up with a coat that fits comfortably and works well! You and your dog will love these coats! We know, because we have been dog breeders for 23 years and know what dogs like.

All "Designer DoggieWear!" coats are handmade by ourselves in the United States. This assures the finest of quality and workmanship.



Come and check it out if you get time.

Anonymous said...

Hey, you have a great blog here!

I have a apparel collar collar collar collar designer dog dog dog dog dog fancy personalized rhinestone site. It pretty much covers ##Coats for Dogs## related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time.

Roy Naka said...

I've stumbled across your blog when I done some pitbull dog research in Google. You're doing a pretty nice job
here, keep up the good work! check out pitbull dog

Anonymous said...

Hey, you have a great blog here!

I have a dog designer coat site. It pretty much covers ##Designer Dog Coat## related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time.

Linux Unix said...

Cute blog! Please visit my hot dog blog.