Tuesday, July 20, 2004

Need a good laugh?

I found a blog (Out of Character), and I laughed like I haven't laughed in a long time. This statement alone made me choke on my spit:
 
"I paid $400.65 for a doggie door that The Jake won't use. Well, to be fair he'll use it if I hold it open. Which is something, I guess. Because that's what I had in mind when I wrote the check; a contraption that would cost fat cash, destroy my door, and not dissuade my dog from crapping in the dining room. Awesome."

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:46 AM

    hey dogmama, that is a GREAT blog ...I just wasted about 2 hours reading. never did figure out what kinda dog "the jake" is though ...hrmpf.
    ~yogagirl

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Jake is an Australian Shepherd. Only without the attractive markings or the reputed intelligence.

    I love your blog, by the way. When I first got here I was amazed at how much you and I look alike. Seriously. PLUS we were both adorable kids. So it sort of figures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! Hey - send me a pic of YOU! I gotta see my twin...(sorry, by the way.) :)

    ReplyDelete