Monday, February 09, 2004

What Day is it?
I get going so crazy sometimes, that I forget what day it is. I'm pretty sure its Monday because I am at work - but ffffeehh, that really doesn't mean much because I work almost every day. If I'm not running around like a chicken with its head cut off, I'm sleeping. This morning I woke up and didn't know what day it was - and I didn't drink or anything last night!! I sleep-drove to work, and here I sit, at my desk, trying to remember what I ate this weekend so that I can record it in my journal. Now, of course, I'm updating my blog and maybe around 8 or so, I'll start working. Its a good thing my boss doesn't know my blog address, huh? Oh -here's a little tidbit for the readers interested in my hair care (which is, I think, one) I have received 3 compliments on my hair since I started using my new Aveda products this weekend! Crazydogmama LOVES compliments!!! Also, I've noticed that my husband sniffs my head alot when hugging me...a girl has got to love THAT!

No comments: