Thursday, February 05, 2004

Is it Friday yet?
It has been a loooooong week. I have been sorting thru and editing massive amounts of paperwork - and I'm about to go insane. I think I may go run around the parking lot screaming for a few minutes.

The menu today has been less than stellar. We're talking Venti nonfat iced mocha for breakfast, 2, count them 2 zone bars, a half turkey sandwich on whole wheat and some green tea with soy milk in it. Somebody needs to slap me. I did go to the gym and do HIIT on the stairmaster - and I also have to wait tables tonight for about 4 hours, so that's not too bad, I guess. I am saving up for a haircut and a foil so that I don't have to cancel my cell phone. Aveda is mighty expensive, but it is SO worth it. I also need new shampoo, conditioner, exfoliator, makeup....etc., etc., etc. Crazydogmama is learning how to SAVE UP instead of impulse buying - so that she can pay her mortgage on time instead of waiting until the VERY LAST SECOND and having to pull funds from every direction. It is very, very hard. HARD, I tell you!!

No comments: