Monday, January 19, 2004

Zombie Zoo

Recovering from my weekend, here. After working overtime at my desk job, I survived my work out on Friday with my trainer. She just laughed at me, but she did take it easy on my legs. Instead, she beat my upper body up. Now I can't walk, sit, talk on the phone (arms hurt) or do any movement that involves my abs. I also taught a scrapbooking class until midnight on Friday. Then, on Saturday, my stepson came over and I worked at the restaurant until 12:30 am. On Sunday, we took my stepson home (round trip of 3 hours), went grocery shopping and other errands, ate dinner and crashed. I'm working a 10-hour shift today, then teaching another scrapbooking class tonight until about 11 pm, then it starts all over again on Tuesday at 4 am. What is wrong with me? I go from not getting out of my PJs for 3 days, to running around like a mad woman. I've also been experiencing heart palpitations for the last 2 days. Gee, I wonder why?

No comments:

Post a Comment