Wednesday, January 14, 2004

Enchiladas and Books

I cleaned up the spider webs in the kitchen and made another EFL meal, "Mom's Chicken Enchiladas". All I can say is YUM. I really liked this one! I wanted, like, 10 of them. It was a little more preparation than I wanted to do after a 12-hour day, but it was worth it. I also bought a new book, "Invisible Monsters" by Chuck Palahniuk. It was recommended to me because it is one of those dark, crazy books. The author also wrote "Fight Club" if that gives you the idea. Anyway, it is about a model who gets her jaw shot off and of course is horribly disfigured and can't talk. She loses her modeling job (duh), and her boyfriend dumps her and runs away with her best friend. She meets up with a transsexual (or something) and goes in search of happiness. Sounds interesting, no? I can't wait to start reading it.

No comments:

Post a Comment