Saturday, January 10, 2004

Back to Normal

Temps are back in the 50's and all the snow and ice is gone. Whew! I thought it would be fun, it wasn't. You would think that it would allow me extra time to get stuff done like cleaning, organizing, you know, all that stuff you always plead as "I don't have the time!". Well, I had the time, and I was still lazy. I did, however, find the best drink EVER once we were able to break free from the ice barricades. We went to Ixtapa for some Mexican food, and I ordered a "double chocolate winter". It is hot chocolate with cinnamon, Baileys, Amaretto and Kahlua. It is DA BOMB!! Best kept for free days, of course, but WOW, talk about a chocolate lovers dream, it's like an orgasm in a glass. After a *few* of those, I was swept off into a very restful slumber.

No comments:

Post a Comment