Sunday, October 26, 2003

Sunday Pychosis

Holy crap. I just spent WAY too much money. I think I have a spending problem. Scrapbook stores are very dangerous for me. I am designing a journal cover, and the supplies I had to have cost triple what the actual journal did. Oh well. Then there are the clothes. Every time I lose, like, 5 pounds, it is an excuse to buy more clothes. Then, because I was so tired from shopping, I had to eat out. (of course). My evil boss at the restaurant brought in M&M's for us last night while we were working. She said we could have a handful every time we sold 100$. Apparently, I sold about $4000. So much for the 5 pounds.

If you don't mind a little comedic cussing and a raw sense of humor, I just peed my pants from rolling around on the floor laughing at the website (Dooce) I just found. Go to the "How to annoy me" section. I died. Also check out the "How to charm me" section, the very first entry on that one sent me into a fit of laughter where my stomach cramped so hard, I couldn't breathe. I admire people who can be that painfully honest. What a hoot!

No comments:

Post a Comment