Monday, October 06, 2003

It's going to be a fun week. NOT.

So, I get to work this morning ready for a nice, normal week, nothing hectic. Yeah, right. My boss tells me that we have an FDA audit on Thursday. SURPRISE! FDA audits are about as much fun as sticking toothpicks up your fingernails. They are very stressful because the FDA can shut a company down. Without getting into the specifics of what I do (it will bore you to death) I can just say this, don't expect a whole lot of posting this week. Ugghh. I will be working OT because of the audit, and on top of that, I am scheduled to work all weekend at the restaurant. I am also starting a new challenge, instead of BFL, I am doing a MAXFORMATION through Max Muscle. That is where my trainer works. So much for relaxing, huh? Make way for SUPER- CRAZYDOGMAMA.

No comments:

Post a Comment