Monday, October 13, 2003

Found a Good Idea!

It may sound a little cheesy, but I like it! I read about this idea this morning: to list 10 things I'm thankful for really fast. (Thank you Keri and Penelope.) Here goes:

1. That I can play on the internet while I'm at work.
2. Fall weather.
3. The looks my doggies give me when I am talking to them.
4. My husband and his sense of humor.
5. My digital camera.
6. Lexapro.
7. That my parents live close and like to be around me.
8. That everyone I know is rooting for me and my desire to become a freelance writer.
9. That I can eat steak on my diet (it is a bodybuilder's diet).
10. That I can go to the gym on my lunch break instead of in the morning or at night.

Whew! There are so many things, it was hard to narrow it down.

Oh, and for any other horror fanatics out there, the remake of the Texas Chainsaw Massacre comes out Friday!!! I am so excited! Cabin Fever sucked, or as my husband said, "wallowed in lameness". The TCM remake will be better (I hope) than that movie, but nothing can compare to the original. I will let you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment