Monday, October 13, 2003

The Challenge is On!!!

As I write this morning, I have food all around me. I have my 1/2 cup of old-fashioned oatmeal with Splenda, my 5 egg whites with low-carb salsa and my 1/2 cup of fat-free yogurt (strawberry!). My boss just came into my office and said "Looks like dinner, not breakfast!" Yeah, yeah, yeah. You guys can make fun all you want. I am going to have a "10" week. My trainer has me rate my week between 1 and 10. 10 being eating/working out like a champ with no cheating, and 1 is lost total control and ate everything in sight. My weeks have been bordering on 3's lately. I want to not only win this challenge I'm doing, but I want to get my head back on straight. The smoking thing is going OK, today I will officially run out of cigarettes. My husband is going to attempt to quit with me, so this might get a little ugly. When I'm feeling stressed and cranky at home, my plan is to get the boxing gloves on and go wail on the punching bag. Hopefully I will make it to the garage and not start wailing on Jim. :) Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment