Friday, October 17, 2003

Busy Day Ahead

The audit is FINALLY over! We didn't do so well, but it wasn't as bad as I originally thought it was going to be. Whew! Wednesday sucked bigtime. I was so exhausted and overwhelmed. I did smoke a little *sigh*, but I did AWESOME this week (for me). Maybe cold turkey will work next week. ;) Diet is going pretty well, I'm eating my tenderloin beef, Granny-Smith apple with peanut butter, and water right now. Getting ready for my training session at 1. THEN, and THENNNN, I'm going to see Texas Chainsaw! I'm dragging Jim to it at 3. I haven't been this excited for a movie since Signs. I think there is something wrong with me. No one else is excited that I know, and I'm getting those "You are psycho" looks today. Oh well, that really isn't anything new. After the movie, I am going to a "Stampin' Up" party to make holiday cards. So, SEE, I'm kinda normal, right? I guess, though, doing those two things in the same day make me look like a split personality or something. ANYWAY, I will do some movie reviews in the next blog post (whether you want me to or not) so stay tuned. CrazyDogMama the movie critic is off to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment