Thursday, September 25, 2003

More Random Cheryl Facts

I can't think of anything to write about today so I thought I could do part 2 of "The Real Cheryl". Not too exciting, I know, but when I look back on my ramblings 10 years from now, it will be fun to see if I've changed any. So, here goes:

I can't decide what my favorite color is. Sometimes it is green, sometimes it is purple.

My lucky number is 7 and I don't care if that is 10 billion other people's lucky number too.

I hate talking on the phone to people I hardly know, and avoid it at all costs. I would much rather email.

I would rather lift weights than do cardio.

If I had my way, I would be nocturnal. Up all night, sleep in the day. I get my best work done (cleaning, writing, etc.) after midnight and before 5 am.

Spiders scare the hell out of me, but I could sit in a pit of snakes and not flinch.

I hate people who think they are better than other people. I tell them we are all screwed, get over yourself.

My favorite thing to do with my husband is to go to a cafe either really late at night or really early in the morning and drink coffee, smoke and talk about good times, goals and silly things.

I never take a "quick" shower - 20 minutes minimum.

No comments:

Post a Comment