Wednesday, September 10, 2003

The Countdown
We have finally decided on a long-needed vacation. Walt Disney World! Neither of us have been there, and Disneyland is not ideal right now. So to Orlando we go...but not until late April early May. I now have something to research online! (I love little online research projects) Now, for my fit goals. I feel I must lose some more inches before this trip in order to not keel over and want to die after all the walking I will have to do. For those of you who have not been on a Disney trip before, it is definately something you want to be "prepared" for - or your feet will look like raw meat at the end of the day, and you will want to sleep for a week. I could lose quite a bit of weight before then! You also must think of all those pictures that will be taken! Here is a picture that was taken in December of 2001 - on one of our Disneyland trips. This is Jim and Pooh.

No comments: