Wednesday, September 10, 2003

The Countdown

We have finally decided on a long-needed vacation. Walt Disney World! Neither of us have been there, and Disneyland is not ideal right now. So to Orlando we go, but not until late April early May. I now have something to research online! (I love little online research projects.) Now, for my fit goals. I feel I must lose some more inches before this trip in order to not keel over and want to die after all the walking I will have to do. For those of you who have not been on a Disney trip before, it is definitely something you want to be "prepared" for, or your feet will look like raw meat at the end of the day, and you will want to sleep for a week. I could lose quite a bit of weight before then! You also must think of all those pictures that will be taken! Here is a picture that was taken in December of 2001 on one of our Disneyland trips. This is Jim and Pooh.

No comments:

Post a Comment