Friday, August 01, 2003

Working on my day off and the dream car.

I'm doing overtime today at my day job, then I am going to the gym with my trainer, then I am getting Louie his rabies shot, then I am having 8 people over at my house for a night of scrapbooking. (I am a consultant for scrapbooking materials). So, basically, I am working my little tail off today when I should be sleeping and eating my cheat meals. Maybe I'll make some good money and buy myself something! I saw my dream car today. A 1967 Camaro. I have wanted this car since I was about 14 years old. I know it's a guy's classic muscle car and all that, but I *love* them. The roar of the engine, taking those corners, being able to go uphill without people honking at me, it is my dream car. Call me nutty, but I want it. It is not practical, butI am going to see if I can test drive it today.

No comments:

Post a Comment