Tuesday, August 19, 2003

House of Freaks

So, I get home from work yesterday and let the dogs out to go potty. Louie decides to run over and get his red rubber frisbee and run around the yard with it. He suddenly has the urge to pee. He drops the frisbee and pees. What he doesn't know, is that he is actually peeing IN his frisbee. When he finishes, he goes to pick the frisbee back up to play and realizes there is pee in it. He sniffs, then backs away. He looks up at me perplexed, almost like it is somehow my fault. Meanwhile, Maggie is busy eating the yard. (I had just poured her food in her bowl, but the poopy/weedy grass is obviously more appetizing.) She then starts running around the yard barking at nothing. She stops. She projectile vomits green stuff. MMMM. Louie is now walking around trying to find something to do because his frisbee is icked-out. "Ooohhh, aaahhhh, I'll roll in this green stuff here, it looks fresh!" Yes, he rolled in Maggie surprise. You have to keep in mind here that my dinner is almost done, and I have lost my appetite. Louie decides the frisbee really isn't that bad and tries to take it in the house. Thank God I saw this and stopped him.

No comments:

Post a Comment