Monday, August 11, 2003

Cranky

I am cranky today. Everyone is pissing me off at work, I'm tired, I hate my job, I worked too much over the weekend and didn't get to do anything fun, I want chocolate and can't have it, I don't feel like working out, I didn't lose my 2 pounds last week, I lost very little in inches over the last 2 weeks, I have to get a filling tomorrow, It's Monday, I have to work overtime this week, I don't want to work 3 jobs anymore, I'm broke, I don't have anymore vacation until December, I'm feeling sorry for myself, I'm feeling ugly, I'm sick of watching everyone around me get everything they want without working hard for it and damn it, they are messing up Disneyland! I have issues. Apparently, my happy pills are not working today. Waaaaahhhh, whiiiiiiine, waaaaah. Do not tell me that I am only focusing on the negative, or that I need to change my outlook on life and be thankful for what I have. If you do, I will hurt you. and no, I am not on my period. Not even close.

No comments:

Post a Comment