Tuesday, July 29, 2003

Sleepy

When my alarm went off this morning the first thing that went through my head was "You've got to be kidding". It felt like I never went to sleep. My eyes are feeling heavy today. I did not have time to stop at Starbucks for a coffee, and I can't stand the stuff we make at work. I am getting ready to have some sliced turkey on dark rye here at 7:40 in the morning. I always get strange looks. I've been eating a little too much bread lately. I need to knock it off. I meant to make some wild rice and bake some chicken for the week, but I have been avoiding turning the stove on during our little heat wave here. We have no air conditioning in our house except for a little one in our bedroom and office. It is cardio day, and I am not looking forward to it because I will be so sweaty afterwards. I also have to do a "double" today. I have a second job, and work 10.5 hours at my day job, then go work another 4 or 5 hours at my second evening job. Then, as if that weren't enough, I have an hour commute home. The stupid thing is, I'm still broke all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment