Monday, July 28, 2003

Later that day.

This is fuuunnnnn. I can't wait to upgrade so that I can include pictures. I'll never get any work done! Had a co-worker just bring me a Grande Mocha Frappuccino. Oooh, bad, but yet so good! I have been on a major Frappuccino kick lately, which is not a good thing when you are trying to be fit. It is 90 degrees here today with mega humidity. I was absolutely soaked after the gym! I found the only gym in this state without air conditioning. I am 31 years old for anyone who is interested. I am listening to Train "Calling All Angels" right now. I really like that song. I also like the Michelle Branch song "Are you Happy Now?" which is not usually the kind of music I listen to. I never used to listen to mainstream pop, but you know, some of the new artists are pretty good! I also like The Dave Matthews Band and David Gray. That's enough for now. Is anybody reading this? Probably not. I will enjoy looking back on it myself, though. I'm big on nostalgia.

No comments:

Post a Comment