Monday, July 28, 2003

A brand new blog!

Hello, CrazyDogMama here. I have decided to publish my daily insanity in a blog. First, why "CrazyDogMama"? Well, I am the human mama of two Cairn Terriers (like Toto) named Louie and Maggie, who are my kids, and I tend to be a bit crazy. I have an obsession with working out, eating healthy and photography. I am not an expert in any of these fields, but I do waste a lot of time doing/learning about them. I am an avid scrapbooker and am currently gathering pictures of my "Body for Life" (BFL) challenge for a scrapbook I am making of my progress. Now, of course, I can ramble on daily about it in my blog. I just finished an upper body workout on my lunch break at work. I am now drinking my "Muscle Milk". In a few hours I will be eating tuna on dark rye.

My current reading includes "Diary of a Manhattan Call Girl" and "God Save the Sweet Potato Queens". My husband goes along graciously with all of this, and I in turn, go along with his golf obsession. I don't golf myself; it is not exciting enough for me. I am an adrenaline junkie. Over the last 8 years I gained a whole lot of weight and have not been able to do my adrenaline junkie activities like snow skiing and jumping out of airplanes, so that is where my fitness obsession comes in. I WILL be ripped by next May, even if it kills me! I eat constantly (5-7 meals a day) and workout 6 days a week - HARD! Or at least I try. I have 2 cheat meals per week, in the same day. Some people have an all-day free day, which is great, and what I do when I am doing BFL, but right now I am trying to limit it to two meals a week at the advice of my trainer. These two meals could consist of an entire pizza or an entire package of Oreos, mind you. I have lost a little over 20 pounds so far in 9 weeks. I have lost almost 2% in body fat. In the past, I have not been good at this. I usually give up. NOT THIS TIME. I am on a mission.

Today, I am looking into a photography class. I love digital photography, but I also want to learn how to do regular photography. I am into black and white, although I am just starting that.

I have one other obsession. Disneyland. My husband and I are big kids who love Disneyland. I am so bummed that Space Mountain will be closed for 2 years! It is my favorite ride, ever! We are planning our next trip for 2005.

Interested in anything I have to say? Email me at crazydogmama@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment